What’s Up In Your World Networking Group is a referral based networking group for local businesses and professionals. This networking group allows 1 business per business type so we do not have multiple businesses of the same type at our meetings. Being referral based, chapter team members work to bring qualified referrals to their fellow chapter team members. Yearly membership dues and monthly chapter dues are affordable.
We have a team approach to our foundation and structure that allows for the success of all our members.
1. We meet weekly so that relationships are built and formed more quickly.
2. Members meet with each other outside of the weekly meeting so that they get to know each other better, form a relationship and better understand how to refer each other to those in need of the services and products.
3. We provide training in this type of networking.
4. Our meetings, while they have a structure to them, is designed to be professional, welcoming, lighthearted, fun and informative.
5. Participation is tracked to ensure that each member is successful in building relationships and their business.
6. Each team member makes a commitment to the chapter and their fellow team members to participate within the structure that has been developed that leads to success for all team members.
7. What’s Up In Your World Networking Group makes a commitment to ensure the team foundation and structure is followed so that all team members grow and prosper.
We meet every Tuesday at 7:30 am at LaMotta’s Italian Restaurant 15660 San Carlos Blvd Fort Myers Fl 33908
You may visit twice before deciding. There is no cost to attend on your first visit, 2nd visit is $8 payable by cash/check only
To inquire if your category is available email email@example.com
If this type of networking is what you have been looking for then consider attending one our next meetings. You may visit twice before deciding if you would like to apply to join. Our memberships fees are reasonable and affordable.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visited 1124 times, 5 Visits today